TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking and Payment policy
- Responsibility for details of bookings and payments lies with the individual making the booking.
- Acceptance of our booking Terms and Conditions means that the individual is liable for full payment of the entire booking, even in the event of non-attendance and /or illness
- A £50 Booking Fee/or full payment required is payable at point of booking unless otherwise stated. If the course includes a kit it will be the kit money which is taken as a non-refundable payment for products. Dermal filler and Anti-wrinkle courses require a £200 Booking Fee.
- Book Now – Pay Later. Bookings will initially be reserved. Places will not be confirmed until full payment has been received and cleared with Matrix Hair & Beauty Academy.
- Full payment must be received at least 7 days before booking date.
- Final cash payments will only be accepted with prior consent and payment to be made upon arrival on course date.
- Payment Plans (see Payment Plan Policy)
In the event of notification of cancellation
- Deposits are non-refundable or transferable
- No refund available upon release of eLearning
- In exceptional circumstances we may have to cancel dates, in this event, we will try to give those booked onto the programme at least 14 days’ notice and will offer a suitable alternative.
- COVID-19 Cancellations. In the event of forced closure due to coronavirus guidance learners will be offered an alternative date or receive a coupon code with credit to the full value of your booking to use within 12 months of any future booking.
- Learner commits to completing all online pre-course activities before attending course
- Video/Photo evidence to be submitted to [email protected] for marking /feedback
- Learner to source suitable models as per welcome letter
- Model personal information to [email protected] 7 days prior to course date. Email to include Name, Address, Post Code, Telephone Number and Model Slot time. b Matrix Hair & Beauty Models Facebook Page can be used to assist in sourcing models if required.
- Learner to collect Model Booking fee in advance
- Model deposits payable in advance to Matrix Hair & Beauty Academy or in Cash on the day
- Learner agrees to work with model to review/resolve any post treatment questions/concerns or complications
- Models to be made fully aware of times, location, procedure, costs, and possible complications
- Post treatment Models will liaise with their learner to discuss concerns
- Models agree to pay for any products required for post treatment works
- Full achievement will be certificated upon
- Completed assignment(s)
- Successful final assessment(s)
- Full and final payment of invoice/payment plan
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your course, you must report it at once your tutor so that we are given the opportunity to resolve the problem.
- Should we not be able to resolve your problem, you may use our Customer Feedback Form to put your complaint in writing.
Should we still not be able to resolve your issue you should ask for a copy of our complaints policy.
All information that we hold concerning you will be held and processed by Matrix Hair & Beauty Academy strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998) Such data will be used by the organisation to administer our relationship with you as a customer. We will not, without your consent, supply your name and addresses to any [other] third parties except where (1) such transfer is a necessary part of the activities that we undertake, or (2) we are required to do so by operation of law. As an individual, you have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to obtain information from us, including a description of the data that we hold on you. Should you have any queries concerning this right, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]